Submit A Guest Post
Send your documents to publish: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in contributing a post for our esteemed readers. We work hard to bring about best content that add value to them.
As you’re hoping to become a contributor at Factpedia Digital, you’re bound to follow our Guest Post Guidelines. These guidelines have been put in place to bring the quality content in and weed spam out.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Every guest post that you publish at our portal is visited, read and transacted by our huge audience base. And the numbers are growing . Who knows a few of them could be your permanent customers !!!
1. What to Send?
– A Post with 600+ words with links to be added
– Post must contain at least one H2 and two H3 subheads
– A featured image
– 3 lines of author bio (Optional)
– 300+ words of introduction (in case of infographics)
2. Where to Send?
Once you’ve checked the post for quality guidelines, send it to us on the following email address:
Send your docs: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Categories to Pick:
Stories from the digital world, gadgets and technology are best fit to our domain. Posts that fall under immediate sub-categories of above are also welcome. Generally we accept contributors’ post under the following:
– Digital Marketing / Search Engine / Social Media
– Gadgets / Smartphones / VR / News / Reviews and Launch
– Ecommerce / WordPress / Web Development / Mobile Apps
– Other topics of your choice if appropriate to the sections of our blog.
4. Word Count to Ensure:
At Factpedia, we hate spam. We strictly believe that a single post of thousands words can bring more readership and value than ten posts of five hundred words. A post that contains less than 600+ words won’t be accepted for submission. That’s the standard word limit we have set for a post.
5. Backlink Policy to Follow:
If link exchange is all what you need, please excuse. We are bound with our stringent backlink policy aligned with Google’s Guidelines.
– Backlinks in the post are no-follow by default, unless you request us to keep them do-follow.
– Changing links to do-follow is subject to our preliminary review of the link relevancy and Google Penguin Guidelines.
– Default do-follow is available to the link that’s relevant to the post and falls under niche categories (top menu). (T&C Applied)
6. Time of Publishing:
Though, we put your post in publishing queue immediately upon the receipt, it takes 24 (Min) to 48 hours (Max) to go live after review. Accepting the post doesn’t really mean it passes the quality test, rather, it’s just an acknowledgement that your post is being queued.
If we don’t confirm the status of your post within five working days of the receipt of your document, please send us a reminder.
7. Changes in Policy:
Factpedia makes timely changes to its guest posting guidelines and retains the authority to do so without any prior notice to our contributors.
– Only original posts will be accepted for the approval.
– Write for humans, not for search engines.
– Articles or posts meant to spread nudity, religious disharmony or violence in any term will be rejected.
– Excessive and irrelevant links in a post will be summarily rejected. We are here to spread knowledge not link farms.